Thursday, July 2, 2009

Twisted again!

It looks as if Larísa is about to be twisted again.

This Friday, July 3, I’ve been invited to participate in a round table discussion at the Twisted Nether Blogcast Show, which will be sent in a live transmission.

We’ll be discussing the noble art of class balancing, but also pondering upon the news about the upcoming 3.2 patch. This will indeed be an interesting exercise, since it’s normally not the kind of topics I think or rant very much about at the PPI.

Hopefully I’ll have something to say about it anyway, and if not, you can at least enjoy the wisdom and wits of the other guests: Patrick Beja from How I WoW, Big Bear Butt from the blog with the same name and Bre, former hostess of TN and keeper of Gun Lovin’ Dwarf Chick.

The show is scheduled at a “Euro-friendly” hour, which means that it will be sent at 9 PM European game time. For US people this equivalence to noon PST or 3 PM EST.

If you want to listen to the show live and participate with questions from the chat room, you can check out the details about what to do and where to go here.

If you can’t attend the show but want to listen afterwards, you’ll be able to do so the following week, when the recording will be released.

And now I’d better go back to updating myself on the patch notes...

7 comments:

Klepsacovic said...

Good luck with needing to talk about that damnable useful information like patch notes. :P

Anonymous said...

yay more verbal Larisa!

Can't wait... can't can't can't...

Say Hit to Patrick for me...

Then he will be really confused...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to listen to that ;)

Eury said...

I'm hoping I can make it - look forward to listening!!

Kromus said...

Your last one was great-- livened up the show and my ears :D

Will look forward to do this one, hope you don't say anything silly, but im sure you won't :D

gnomes of the round table!

Rhii said...

Congrats, I love to 'hear' your thoughts on changes to the game in their original format, but I haven't yet heard them with my ears. I'll have to check out the podcast!

Larísa said...

@all: thank you for your cheers and greetings. Hope to see you in the chat room!

I just hope my pc won't stop me from this. It's been shutting down randomly quite a lot lately, possibly connected to extremely high outdoor temperatures, that is too much for it to cope with... keep your thumbs crossed!